Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday,24April,2010

had my bdae celebration today....it was jus sort of screwed up...
there used to be the whole family celebrating for me....now cos my 2 uncles are not on good terms so one of them doesnt come to our house anymore...the other one went overseas....one of my aunties couldnt come today.... so only 5 people celebrated for me..... and i only heard 2 singing the bdae song...
i had to put the candles myself....i took out one candle and went to get the lighter....then when i went back my aunty took the whole pack of candles away arld....then she say ok let's start when i haven finish putting the candles....so i said can i have the candles back? and my mum said no need la why u want candles for?? then awkward silence....then my aunty went to get the candles back and ask how many candles u want? i said nvm dun waste time...forget it....
i was like trying so hard not to cry while they were singing the bday song...there were only 2 people singing and my ' good ' brother was watching soccer while the song was going on....perfect...
after the cake cutting i rush to my bathroom and tried not to cry cos i had to go back out agn and i COULDNT let them see i was crying....when i went out agn my mum said hello? eur the birthday girl...YOU are supposed to be serving the cake to the others not me u know?
i mean, i am the birthday girl so all the more i SHOULDNT be serving rite? so in the end it's my fault?
and my brother was the BEST BEST BEST brother u can ever have. he said: waa chloe, eur birthday damn sad, no body celebrate for u.
fucking asshole!!!
but i mean...i should be happy rite? some people dun even celebrate their birthdays....and my aunty went to buy AND make a cake for me....so i have 2 cakes!! but maybe cos my previous birthdays were far better than this years...so it feels really terrible??
but at least i got my presents^^
feel better after ranting:)
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment